Oxford Experience Cruise
Cruise along the Thames down the University Regatta Course, pass ancient Folly Bridge, Christ church College and Meadows, and the university rowing houses on this 50-minute Sightseeing tour
AT A GLANCE
- 50 minute Sightseeing Tour
- Take in the Beauty of Oxford whilst cruising down the University Regatta Course
- See ancient Folly Bridge, Christchurch College and Meadows, the College boat houses and Iffley Lock
- Hear the history of the river from your knowledgable skipper
- 10% Food Discount at The Folly
- £12pp Adults, £6pp U16
- Public Cruise Daily April to October
We take in a fascinating stretch of River as we cruise down the university regatta course towards quaint Iffley village. We pass ancient Folly Bridge, Christchurch College and Meadows and the university rowing houses. This is one of the busiest and most colourful stretches of the Thames (the stretch locally known as The Isis). Rowing eights, punts, university boats and large pleasure cruisers come together in a lively display of all that the river has to offer.
The River Experience Cruise is available from just £12 per person and £6 for children under 16.
The cruise departs from our moorings at The Folly, 1 Folly Bridge, Oxford, OX1 4JU.
The cruise lasts approximately 50 minutes.
Due to the popularity of this cruise and limited capacity we strongly recommend booking in advance.
This cruise operates between April and October.