our popular all weather passenger vessel, is ideal for sightseeing Tours, family occasions and special events.
Serafina II provides the ideal blend of style, comfort and practicality.
In good weather the forward section of the saloon roof can slide back and, together with the three sliding roof hatches, provides passengers with the opportunity to enjoy the open air during fine weather cruises. During inclement weather she can be fully enclosed and centrally heated.
Serafina II has a licensed bar, toilet and a CD sound system. Serafina II is licensed to carry 50 passengers. We recommend the following numbers for greatest onboard comfort.
Sightseeing Tour - 50
Private hire without catering - 45
Private hire with catering or entertainment - 40
Private hire with catering and entertainment - 35
Serafina II is primarily used for private boat hire and group bookings but also operates some of our sightseeing tours and picnic cruises.
Serafina II Private Boat Hire Rates
1 hour boat hire £450
2 hours boat hire £550
3 hours boat hire £675
4 hours boat hire £775
5 hours boat hire £875
Aboard Serafina II we can offer a wide range of catering options.
Picnic platters and hot and cold buffets are available as well as canapes, afternoon tea and and fine three course dining provided by The Folly restaurant.
Please contact us for further details about our catering services.
- Roulette and Black Jack run by professional Croupiers - A fun casino with croupiers (Blackjack & Roulette tables). Guests are given a set amount of chips at the start of the cruise and gamble with these though out the trip. We provide a prize for winner (the person with the most chips when the casino closes). £700
- Cocktail Masterclass - run by professional mixologists. Learn the tricks of the trade mixing, shaking and drinking your own cocktails afloat. From £35 per person.
- Jazz Trio - Timeless and sophisticated. From £500
- Opera Anywhere - please contact us for a quote
- Historical and Literary Guide - we work with local author and Historian Mark Davies who has an unsurpassed knowledge of Oxford's waterways and the literature that they have inspired - £150
- Fresh Flowers - from £100
- Passengers may use the onboard music system without charge
- Entertainment prices are based on 3 hours. Prices quoted are in addition to the boat hire fee.