Sightseeing Highlights Cruise
See the Highlights of river life in oxford aboard our lively 30 minute river tour
AT A GLANCE
- 30 minute Sightseeing Tour
- See ancient Folly Bridge, Christ Church College and Meadows, the College Boat Houses and University Regatta Course
- Hear the history of the river from your knowledgeable skipper
- Take drinks and snacks from The Folly bar and cafe on to the boat.
- 10% Food Discount at The Folly
- £8pp Adults, £5pp U16
- Public cruise daily April to October
Deciding what to do when you visit Oxford becomes easy with our 30 minute tour of the river sights. You’ll be treated to the University Regatta course and the College boat houses that line this bustling stretch, as well as cruising around ancient Folly Island and past beautiful Christ Church College and Meadows. Your tour is complemented by our skipper’s local knowledge and affords some excellent sightseeing opportunities. Our comfortable boats ensure that you cruise in style, offering protection from the elements if needed. Cruises depart from The Folly restaurant and you are welcome to take drinks and snacks from their cafe and bar aboard the vessel.
The River Experience Cruise costs £8 per person and £5 for children under 16.
The cruise departs from our moorings at The Folly, 1 Folly Bridge, Oxford, OX1 4JU.
The cruise lasts approximately 30 minutes.
Due to the popularity of this cruise and limited capacity we strongly recommend booking in advance.
This cruise operates between April and October.